Apr 14, 2009

Crocheting and Piano....

So it's been an interesting last day or so. Yesterday I got to crochet with Cortney T(a). at my place:) I'm pretty sure she's excited about my sickeningly large amounts of yarn (for a young person, I guess?) and plethora of piano music and piano. We crocheted on various things from 6:30 until almost 11 when I had to follow her back to GM campus and drop her off at her dorm (parking stinks for her).

I made this awhile ago using the yarn from that big "baby" blanket that I posted about earlier. Cortney is going to make something similar for her sister, but in VT colors!


I love Granny Squares!

While Cortney was working on her blanket, I decided to try to make something. I'm not sure if you can really tell what it is:


Pineapple? Maybe? =P

I made this for a friend of mine. Hopefully she'll like it and put it to some use:P

Today I'm home alone for awhile. Brothers are in school, Sean's at work, and Mom and Dad went to MD to look at a truck cab to buy for my brother. A lady just called a little while ago asking about the piano they're trying to sell. I will kid you not, after calling my parents on their cell to relay the info, I cried.



We have had this piano since 1995. We got it cheap because it needed tuning, but it works beautifully now. I'm upset mostly because I really don't have a place to put it and won't unless I got a house (since living on 1st floor apt complexes really isn't the smartest thing to do...). Parting really is such sweet sorrow. Part of me hopes this lady won't want it, but something in my gut is telling me I need to start letting go ASAP :(

Hopefully I'll get a job and take my mind off of this....

No comments:

Post a Comment