Jan 18, 2010

Happy MLK Day!!!

...too bad I have to be at work:( Today is one of Sean's regular off days and I've only been off on a Monday once since I started working in September. That was because it was the holidays and there weren't enough students to justify a full staff. It was great though - I picked Monday since I couldn't get Christmas Eve. That weekend we had that HUGE snowfall (Blizzard of '09...) and Sean and I hung out the next day, clearing his driveway/sidewalk and watching movies...I think we also did sugar cookie baking/decorating that day. It was fanTAStic :D

So instead of hanging out today, I'll be wiping noses, lovingly disciplining, singing, reading about dinosaurs, and cleaning up the sand we just got for our sensory table. Yikes!

Maybe I'll bring knitting for my break, just to relax and not dwell on the idea of a whole day off work being nonexistent... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment