Jul 16, 2009

New Shirt

I like getting random stuff. I have so many odd likes that people can get me just about anything and I'll have a love for it somewhere in the crevices of my gray matter. Here's one example:

Ironman T-shirt. Or more appropriately, a plastic-type replica of Tony Stark's heart glowing in his chest through his shirt. Now the fun part about THIS shirt is...it glows! I have issues turning off the light and getting the laptop to take a picture, but promise you, it does! Sweetness :D

*Note: I do know this is completely random, but it's nearly 1 in the morning and I felt like sharing something that was on my chest.... :P True post updating about my life to follow when I actually feel like it...not when I feel like venting, which is now and shouldn't be shared ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment